First, if you have any questions, please just send us an email,or call us by using that call bar, it's on the right side of our website, and we will get right back with you!
For Your Mac:
Step 1: find your podcast icon. It's this podcast purple thing.
If you can’t find it then go to the finder icon, it’s this thing, it’s on your desktop, if you mouse over it, it will say finder, yep finder.
So, go ahead and click on it.
you can see it to the right, click on applications, it's highlighted in the image below. Now, just click and hold it, drag it down to that tray, yep to the same place as where the finder icon is. Don’t worry, everything will automatically move for ya.
And boom, step one is done! Easy peasy, right?!
Okay, next to your iPhone and iPad:
If you have an iPhone, you can use the Apple podcasts app to listen to podcasts.
- The Podcasts app should already be downloaded on your phone so search your apps for 'Podcasts.' If not, well now that you know what it looks like, go to the app store and download it.
- Open the Podcast app and go to the search page (click on the magnifying glass search button, in the navigation at the bottom right).
- A search box should appear at the top, next to another magnifying glass icon. Tap on this and type in the name of the podcast you want to find, e.g., "The Official Seenagers." Hit "enter" on your keyboard or your iPhone.
- Choose The Official Seenagers. This should take you to the podcast's homepage.
- Once you're on the podcast homepage, you'll see a list of recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
- We hope you would like to hear more episodes of The Official Seenagers. So, there is a subscribe button at the top of the page lets you subscribe for free. This means the app will automatically download the latest episodes to your library.
- On your phone, you won't see that numeric like you see on your text, so instead you have to go back to your home screen and swipe down, from top to bottom, and it will appear.
- More information from Apple here.
If you have an Android phone, you can use the Google podcasts app.
- Search "Google podcasts" in the play store app or click this link on your phone to open it in the store.
- Install the app.
- Once you open the app, use the search box (look out for the magnifying glass icon) and type in the name of the podcast you want to find, like us, The Offical Seenagers.
- Tap on it again. This should take you to The Official Seenagers podcast's homepage.
- Once on The Official Seenager podcast homepage, you should see a list of the most recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
- tap the subscribe button at the top of the page. When you subscribe to a podcast, it'll appear at the top of the Google Podcasts app, and a new section in the app will let you know about new episodes from podcasts you've subscribed to. You should also listen to podcasts from the Google search app; just search for The Official Seenagers.
And/or is how to get reminders to listen to more episodes. Here's are two essential ways to sign up for an upcoming episode reminder. It's best if they co-exist
- Our email sign-up, and we will send you a reminder.
- On the podcast, click on this button. It won't appear like this. Instead, it will appear like this. I dunno why there should be a numeric, but there isn't. just remember this.
If you want to just go to to our webiste and listen to The Official Seenagers, just type in www.theofficialseenagers.com
So, you see we are trying to make it as easy as possible to listen :)
That's about it for now!